Before they dive into the delicious products or services you offer, your potential clients will look you up online (much like you’re doing with me right now!).
This makes your website a key marketing tool, and it needs to do a LOT of different things. It needs to look good, answer questions, let people in on who you are and how what you do can improve their lives, and give folks the opportunity to buy from you or connect with you. It also needs to be accessible, so everyone can get what they need from it with no one being excluded.
Sound like a lot? Don’t worry. I got this. I’ll whip up some fabulous, accessible words for you and smoosh them together to create compelling, personality-fuelled copy for your website.
All Heard Write website copy packages include…
- Plenty of briefing and brainstorming time so we can cover off on everything we need to (the single most important stage of the whole process)
- Up to half an hour of additional phone or Zoom time during the briefing process to make sure we get every single thought and idea down on paper
- Your work prioritised in my schedule to ensure we make deadline for your launch date
- 3, 5, or 10 pages of brilliant, personality-led, smile-inducing copy that sounds so much like you you’ll swear I’ve been working with you for years (up to 400 words on each page)
- SEO keywords used in your copy so it sounds completely normal and natural
- Title tags and meta descriptions
You’ll also get, free of charge…
- Bonus copy for your contact page
- 2 rounds of revisions, so we can be sure we absolutely nail your copy
- Professional proofreading of the final approved draft by an independent third party
3 page website
5 page website
10 page website
I'd love some website copy!
I'm deeply grateful to live on Kaurna land and to divide my working life between the lands of the Kaurna, Peramangk, and Ngadjuri people. I acknowledge and respect the Traditional Owners and their connection to Country. For our Elders.
I work with people from all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences. I believe everyone should have the freedom to be themselves and be valued for their differences. It’s what makes our beautiful world spin right 'round, baby.